So I don’t post many things on tumblr….but this is fantastic. This kid. He’s great, holy jeez O.o
I totally forgot about this song until Alex Clare did a fantastic remake of it :) It took a ridiculous amount of time to find on the internet (there are a bunch of fake versions that suck lots) so I thought I’d post it. Prince’s When Doves Cry
I loved this song by Ed Sheeran when I first heard it a while ago; when I heard A-Team on the radio, I thought it was this song, and I was really confused when I didn’t hear the rap part; I like this version much, much more because I think it tells the story better :)
Henry Green is my favorite vlogbrother.
Color: Transparent Green
Released: 2012, September 18
Label: Thrill Jockey
Okay, how fantastic is this? The Great Gatsby in poster form with Daisy Buchanan being all fabulous 1920s in the words:) She might not be everyones favorite character (however, I actually quite like her) but I think it totally encompasses the lifestyle and everything:)
Tinkerbell belly button ring! I’m thinking of getting one, and I’m pretty sure this is the one I’d get :)
Sing, sing, sing by Benny Goodman <3
It’s at the beginning and end of Tower of Terror.
I love love love this type of music <3
Best. Flippin. Idea. Ever.
1. Have cool friends
2. Make them wear footie pajamas with monkeys on the feet if they’re Catherine.
3. Go trampolining and freak out the neighbors by yelling rape when your laying in a people pile.
4. Sing at the top of your lungs to La Vie Boheme.
5. Have awesome music.
6. Play the nervous game, truth or dare, etc. Because despite being totally good innocent kids who would never do anything sexual ever, parties resemble orgies.
7. Eat failed mostly batter brownies. :)
8. Find peoples tickle spots and poke them randomly.
Combined steps = AWESOMELY PARTY. <3
I love people <3
A.K.A. Chinese cursing :) Its basically the equivalent to calling someone a whore/manwhore. It’s not my favorite chinese curse, but… it’s the most applicable.
My favorite = Your mother is a big turtle.
It means you’re a bastard…. But I really don’t think it sounds like that much of an insult. So it just makes me laugh that they say that to each other in China :)